- Open Astronomy Log standard makes data much more accessible
- Easily create multiple Observing Sites using maps & location services
- Audio Tours provide engaging, in-depth narration for many subjects
- Audio Descriptions add hours of commentary for interesting objects
- An elegant new dark theme is easier on the observer's eyes
- Redesigned SkyGuide now matches new dark theme interface
Sky Calendar provides comprehensive list of significant sky events
Put astronomy on autopilot
Integral to Version 8 is the LiveSky Cloud. In addition to being stored on your computer, all of your observing data is optionally backed up, free of charge, to our private cloud servers. The LiveSky.com Cloud isn’t just about backup, however -- it opens up a universe of possibilities for extending, sharing & analyzing your observing data.
- Sync, share and export your data to other services with ease
- Data & assets entered at LiveSky.com sync to Starry Night*
- Preparing sessions & recording observations is easier than ever
- Sync to any LiveSky-enabled astro app including SkySafari 6*
*In order to sync all SkySafari 6 Plus/Pro OBSERVE features the user must have Starry Night Pro 8 or Pro Plus 8.
- Registration details and download links to Starry Night Enthusiast 8 for Windows & macOS
- Starry Night Companion, a 192-page illustrated astronomy book PDF (embedded within the program)
- New, comprehensive 146-page User's Guide PDF (embedded within the program)
- All the incredible features from version 7.
**Please note, macOS 10.15 Catalina support will be implemented by 11/30/19 at the latest**
Windows 10 or higher / macOS 10.10 - 10.14. 1GHz or higher processor, 1 GB RAM and 12 GB of hard disk space. 128 MB OpenGL 1.4 capable graphics card.
Due to the nature of this downloaded application, we cannot accept returns and we are unable to provide refunds. Please read and understand the features and system compatibility before purchasing.