Anatomy & Physiology Textbook
Anatomy & Physiology Digital Textbook for High School / AP / College seamlessly integrates a 28-chapter textbook, engaging simulations, assignable exercises, and a new way for students to learn about the human body by manipulating medically accurate 3D anatomical models.
Technically precise and artistically beautiful, our interactive experiences help students develop a deeper level of learning. Because our Learning Platform is web-based, it is accessible on most devices to allow learning to happen from anywhere at anytime.
Anatomy & Physiology integrates with all major Learning Management Systems (LMS), making it easy for instructors to implement and for students to access. The built-in interactive exercises and assessments sync with your LMS grade book so you can monitor each student’s learning and progress.
What Makes Anatomy & Physiology Textbook Great
Anatomy & Physiology Textbook helps you teach a more satisfying course by making it easy for your students to visually grasp important concepts of anatomy that a traditional textbook alone cannot teach.
Assignments. More than 60 assignable virtual anatomy exercises, providing engaging interactions. The exercises are seamlessly integrated and correlated to the open-source OpenStax Anatomy & Physiology textbook.
Comprehensive Anatomy Textbook. Access the OpenStax Anatomy & Physiology textbook directly on our Interactive Learning Platform. This provides a tight integration between the textbook, the simulations, and the assignable exercises. It’s the interactive textbook you always dreamed of having.
Graded Quizzes. Over 1000 multiple choice questions that encourage students to apply their understanding of the material. The questions for each chapter are organized by section.
Anytime, Anywhere, On Any Device. Runs on your web browser and is accessible on most devices including desktop computers, Chromebooks, and tablets.
Free for Instructors in most cases. Access is free for professors and instructors with commitment that Anatomy & Physiology Textbook is a required course material for threshold number of students.
Affordable for Students. Our Interactive Learning Platform provides complete and rich Anatomy 101 textbook combined with dozens of interactive and engaging exercises and simulations. A one-year license is only $29.95 for students.
We’re Here for You. Our dedicated Support Team is there to help with anything you might need to make your course successful. From free training on how to use the Anatomy & Physiology Textbook and walking your LMS
Administrator through integration - to help resolve any pesky technical issues that cross your way.
Learning Management System (LMS) Integration. Our Interactive Learning Platform integrates with your preferred LMS such as Canvas, BlackBoard, Moodle, G Suite (Google Classroom), Microsoft, BrightSpace (D2L), Schoology and more.
- Single Sign-On. We automatically recognize the roster information already present in your school LMS. Students and Instructors log in with their existing LMS credentials.
Assign Content to the LMS. Instructors can assign exercises from the Anatomy & Physiology Textbook directly to their LMS courses.
- Sync Grades With the LMS. Results from assessments, quizzes and homework assignments are automatically imported from the Anatomy & Physiology Textbook back into your LMS for use by instructors in grading student performance.
- Structural Organization of the Human Body
- Cellular and Tissue Level Organization
- Integumentary System
- Skeletal System, Fractures, and Bone Repair
- Muscular System
- Nervous System
- Endocrine System
- Fluids and Transport
- Heart Anatomy and the Cardiovascular System
- Immune System
- Respiratory and Digestive Systems
- Urinary System and Body Fluids
- Reproductive System
- And More!
- Includes Professor's Edition free with curriculum adoption for students in class that will purchase as required course material.
- Anatomy & Physiology Digital Textbook operates for one year.
- We Work with Bookstores for Bulk Code Resale (B&N, Follett, Others)
- We Accept School Purchase Orders
Selecting College + set number of users below will generate codes that can optionally be used for resale.
Selecting High School + set number of users below will generate a single redeem code for students that allows a corresponding number of redemptions.
For questions and quotes regarding more years or classrooms/professors/sites, please contact us below: