Starry Night High School for grades 9-12 is the only space
science curriculum that combines an interactive sky simulator, lesson
plans correlated to state and national standards and extensive teacher
resources in one easy-to-use package.
Starry Night education titles are now optimized for SMART Boards and
have been awarded SMART Technologies' highest level of accreditation: SMART Board Application Elite.
The award-winning Starry Night High School is now available for
students to download on their home and personal computers. Great for
virtual classrooms, perfect for homework, ideal for independent
observation. Contact us for more information.
Correlated to all fifty state standards, Starry Night High School
has proven to be a highly effective instructional tool that guides
teachers and engages students in their explorations and understanding of
Starry Night provides:
* Built-in Lesson plans correlated to state and national standards that meet curriculum needs
* Accurate visualizations and simulations that allow students
to make precise observations of Moon phases, motions of the Sun and
planets, seasons, eclipses and much more
* Interactive computer exercises and hands-on activities that
encourage questioning, experimentation and exploration and accommodate
diverse learning styles
* Pre- and post-assessment resources with recommendations for improved student performance
* Flexible teaching models for easy adaptation to pacing and classroom needs
* Opportunities to develop key skills: observation, data collection, analytical thinking and discovery
* Extensions that connect to topics in math, physics, language arts, social studies and technology
Winner of ComputED's Best Educational
Software Award, Starry Night has been hailed by reviewers and educators
for providing "such unique and compelling experiences that it is
destined to change lives."